Monday, January 17, 2011

about myself

Hi
Initially and far away from any objection.and even though disinclined to talk overmuch about myself  i have to introduce my personality ; my name is Amine Gouray , twenty one years old ,a student at B.T.T.C in Algiers .
I have spent one year and half learning english major and still.
to be honest ,the themes and disciplines I eager to know about are ancient writers ,particularly , those who were poor but they expressed themselves ,like ;Raussau who Naplion Bonabert apraised him ": unless raussau , the french revoulution would not succeed".
I also keen on scientific researchs;in medcine like cardiovascular research center in Glasgow that discoverd a new test to detect heart dissease by annalysing urine checking some samples of protien .

No comments:

Post a Comment